Frequently asked questions
- How to confirm a booking? Directly trough our website or by telephone to our number +34 977694009. Credit card number + expiry date will be required.
- How to confirm booking payments? The amount of this reservation will not be charged to the credit card (the amount of one night will be charged, 7 days before arrival, the rest will be paid at the camping). The remaining balance must be paid later on your arrival without any exception (VISA / Mastercard / Maestro or cash).
- CANCELLATION POLICY and BOOKING CHANGES (We do not offer a cancellation insurance):
Cancellation policy: You can cancel or modify your reservation without any charge until 48 hours before the day of your arrival. After this period, the deposit charged of the first night will not be returned. As well as in case of no-show, the deposit of the first night detailed in the Payment conditions will not be returned.
*Due to the current situation, your reservation may be modified or canceled, arising in this case, the right to a total or partial refund of any amount previously paid.
- It is possible to book a specific number of accommodation or camping plot? * The numbering of the accommodation or camping plot is assigned by the reservations department according to availability and internal organization. Although it is possible to request, unfortunately we can neither guarantee nor confirm it in advance, it would be subject to availability. It is not possible to confirm two accommodations next to each other either.
- Closest towns/cities: Calafell 1km, Coma-ruga 1km, Tarragona 33km, Barcelona 68km
- Airports: Reus 40km, Barcelona 52km
- Train stations RENFE: Calafell 1,5km, Sant Vicenç de Calders 3,5km
- How to arrive from Barcelona Airport: Suburban train RENFE, Line R2 South to Calafell and there taxi.
- Maximum occupancy of accommodation: 4, 5 o 6 persons including children and babies. VISITORS NOT ADMITTED.
- Are pets allowed in the accommodations? No pets allowed.
- Baby beds/baby chairs: no extra charge, bookings before arrival. Subject to availability.
- Barbecues: Our accommodations are NOT furnished with barbecues, although it is allowed to bring an own one ( only charcoal barbecues are allowed in plots or outside the bungalows., not in the streets or vacant pitches and common areas, when it is allowed by the weather conditions and other campers are not disturbed). Safari Tents zone are completely prohibited. It is forbidden to light any fire on the ground, and the use of wood to light the barbecue.
- Are there accessible accommodations for people with reduced mobility? We do NOT have adapted accommodations.
- BED LINEN AND TOWELS: Under 7 nights staying, no change. 7 nights staying, 1 towels change (Wednesdays or Sundays). Over 14 nights staying, 2 towels change per week (Wednesdays and Sundays) and 1 bed linen change per week (Wednesdays or Sundays).
- Cleaning: A credit card number or 150€ cash as a deposit is requested on arrival to cover any damage. Check out: Accommodation will be delivered as found it by check in, with clean kitchenware, garbage removed, empty refrigerator, sheets and towels deposited in the shower tray. If not, 50€ extra will be charged as a cleaning fee.
- Maximum occupancy of camping plots: 6 persons including children and babies.
- Are pets allowd in camping plots? Pets allowed (One per pitch, ask for rates) except for breeds considered potentially dangerous included in the list of the Generalitat de Catalunya: Tosa Inu , Fila Brasileiro, Dobermann , Rottweiler, Akita Inu , American Staffordshire Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier,... (at the entrance the relevant documentation will be requested in order).
- Electrical connection: 10A (divided by two 5A 220V connexions). Water: No water drain in the plots. There are sources of water supply scattered throughout the campsite.
- Is there shadow on the camping plots? Although all plots are bounded by 5 or more trees, mulberry type, tipuana or white pine, we can not guarantee it.
- What is it included in camping plot rate? 1 camping plot + 1 car or motorcycle and 1 carvan or tent / 1 Motorhome.
- It is possible to rent refrigerators? Yes, it is. Please, contact with booking departemt.
- Are there bathrooms adapted for people with reduced mobility? Yes, in the community sanitary buidings.
- Are there baby showers? Yes, in the community sanitary buidings.
- Are visitors allowed? VISITORS (only allowed on camping pitches, bungalows/mobilhomes/safaris not allowed): NO visits are allowed that exceed the maximum capacity of the plot of 6 people counting children and babies.
Visitors time: 10:00 to 21:00h – Registration time: 10:00 to 15:00 – From 15:00h visitors are not allowed.
Rate: 12€ per person low season. Parking: 12€ per car.
Bracelet 10€ per persona. Maximum 4 persons per pitch including children and babies.
No car access inside de camping site. No visitors pets admitted.
- It is possible to spend a day at the campsite without staying? You cannot enjoy the facilities without staying.
- Is the camping restaurant accessible? Yes, it is possible, but always with reservation. Access to the restaurant does NOT include the enjoyment of the pool or other facilities. Parking subject to availability.
- Where can I park the vehicle? In the parking space corresponding to your bungalow and on the same plot in case of camping reservation. If it does not fit in the assigned place, you should hire a place in the reception parking (€ 12 per night / vehicle, subject to availability) or park outside the campsite.
- Camping access schedule: Vehicle access barriers are closed from 00.00h to 7 a.m.. Access on foot is possible 24 hours.
- Reception opening times: Monday to Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. From 10 p.m. you can check in with security personnel, always with a reservation already confirmed. From 10 p.m. NO access to the campsite is allowed without reservation or from unregistered persons.
- SWIMMING POOL: The conditions of admittance can be found at the entrance of the pool area. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult who can guarantee total responsibility in any event. Swim trunks and swimwearing are authorised. It is not allowed to throw head or foot jumping bothering other users. Inflatables, fins, balls, water guns, ... prohibited. Breach of the rules of the pool (diving head or foot jumping for example) may result in expulsion.