Camping Vendrell Platja is divided into two zones, Zone 1 and Zone 2 and plot rates vary depending on the area in which they are located. The streets of Zone 2 are : Penedes , Valencia, Llobregat, Andalusia, Ter , León, Segre , Cantabria, Galicia and Ebro.
- Surface 70m2
- Electrical connection: 5A 220V
- Maximum capacity: 6 people per plot (counting children, babies and possible visitors).
- Shadow: All plots are bounded by 5 or more trees, mulberry type, tipuana or white pine.
- Water: No water drain in the plots. There are sources of water supply scattered throughout the campsite.
- Charcoal barbecues allowed with approved tools to use for this purpose (always depending on the weather). It is forbidden to light any type of fire on the ground.
- Pets allowed except for breeds considered potentially dangerous included in the list of the Generalitat de Catalunya: Tosa Inu , Fila Brasileiro, Dobermann , Rottweiler, Akita Inu , American Staffordshire Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, ... (at the entrance the relevant documentation will be requested in order).
- Check in 13:00h - Check out 12:00h Late check out: ask for rates and availabilities by arrival to the campingsite (15-06 to 15-09 not available).
- The numbering of the camping plot is assigned by the reservations department according to availability and internal organization.